Problem with Microsoft account and DLC

I had to format the hard drive and delete my old profile, but I forgot to save one DLC (the infamous Catwoman/Robin codes from Arkham City). So, now with the new account/gamertag, I tried to login with the old one to redownload and I couldn't get in.

I tried every password I could remember, recovering with the alternative email method (three times, but I don't have much info to recover, because that email's only purpose was just to be a Live account), and the phone code didn't help too. I delete the cache as well, just to be sure.

I'm really desperate. It's a 2008 account, still with the hotmail domain. I think it's in a limbo. I don't even care about the gamertag or the achievements, I just want to download the DLC again (I hope) and avoid the frustration to buy something that I already have.

The gamertag is Vallveniz and the email associated is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:
Answer

Hello,

Thanks for the support message.

Apologies, but if that article did not assist you, you will need to contact Xbox Phone Support for further assistance on your matter.  This is do to that fact that they take account security very seriously.  Please click the link below.

Contact Us

Should you have any other concerns, feel free to post back.

Cheers!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.