Problem with Halo 4 14-days gold membership code

Hi,

I successfully redeemed the 14-days gold membership code that was in my Halo 4 game. My goal was to play with a friend of mine on the same console (2 players in the same room) on the Xbox Live .

Once I tried to connect to the Xbox Live with my main account I couldn't add a "guest" profile to team up with me. I constantly got an error stating that "membership on 1 profile was not valid" (didnt even know which profile was at fault because there was NO error code, NO details AT ALL)

I then tried to contact the Xbox french support. They supplied me tons of useless information and made me do things on my routeur which I was sure wouldn't work at all.
Now when I log in on Xbox Live  I get a message saying that my membership is not "gold", knowing that the 14 days period hasn"t expired yet!!!

So Gold Xbox Live is a GREAT thing, amazing system!

But don't bother putting prepaid cards in your games if that doesn't work! After that experience I am sure I will NEVER buy your gold membership stuff because it's hollow and very unpractical.

Any idea of how to solve this issue other than blaming my ISP and my hardware because for me the fault is clearly on your side?

Just to be clear: I want to play with My MAIN account & a guest profile to Halo 4.

A prompt reply would be appreciated.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 30 Applies to:

Hello Caja38

Your 14 days gold is Trial gold not Full Gold; You can only access basic multiplayer functions

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

What's the point of giving away a "Gold" membership if you can't even access the Halo Multiplayer functions entirely and by "entirely" I only mean playing with a friend on the live.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.