Problem With Forgotten Account and password.

i buy ms. splosion man in steam some days ago. i played it a few hours and i format my pc for a best performance, and when i tried to log in in games for windows live, y see i cant remember the account and the pass, and now i cant play ms. splosion man cuz my cd key is already registered with that account.

i send a mail to steam support for a cd key reset and they send me here to get help about my problem.

can you reset my cd key?

the gametag is Gaudium Jellal.

i have the bill of the buy of the game.

pls help me.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I don't think Microsoft will be able to reset the CD key If you purchased the game from steam. However because you know the Gamer-tag associated with the game you maybe able to get help through support for this, that's providing you have set up other ways to retrieve a lost password. To get started please use the following link and select "Chat with Microsoft support". Hope you're problem gets resolved. support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

but i dont remember my account, they can help me?

Sorry this didn't help.

They may be able to help you because you know the Gamertag. However it depends based on the limited amount of information that you can remember. Explaining the situation to support is the best idea. They will be able to tell you if you're problem can be resolved or not. Sorry to hear that you cannot play you're game, once again I hope your problem gets resolved.

Sorry this didn't help.