Problem with Connection

Status Code: 351F - 3524 - 1380 - 267F - C000 - 007F

Ive been having a problem downloading the new update for xbox, before I was able to connect to my internet fine. I am using a wired connection from a university and I've set the xbox up accordingly. I have just bought the new gears of war 3 xbox and after a two weeks I am having this problem. When i go to test connection it actually comes up with about 1/4th of the bar to "connected to xbox live" and then the update pops up. If i decline it stops test and says no internet connection, but if i accept it comes up with the status code error listed above. I am not positive on the ways on fixing this solution and whether or not the xbox needs a repair. Without the update I am not able to connect to live. I also get the E-72 Error when i click return to dashbord from the Status Code message, which gives me reason to believe its a console problem.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

I have had the same problem but a different error code.  Please go to the link below to see a possible explanation for your issue.  Let me know if the info was relevant and/or useful to you.  Thanks.

forums.xbox.com/.../105262.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

@LotsoBeer - Your error code is different than the one EonSoldier mentioned in his thread. This specific error code means the console is unfortunately in need of repair before it can be updated. You can set up a repair here: support.xbox.com/.../repair-process

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.