problem with account need xbox to unsuspend me

ok we have a problem xbox wants to charge my credit card for family gold but i dont want that any more an i aint payin it so what microsoft has to do is unsuspend my account and just charge me for 3 months thats 20 bux then reactivate my account with gold for 1 month then after that il get a 12 month card and everything will be ok or i may have to get my lawyer and sue microsoft for harrasssment of charges that i dont owe

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Its YOUR responsibility to make sure that the auto renew is turned off. In fact, you agreed to it when you signed the TOU. Which you had to in order to create your account.

Granted, support will unsuspend it if its within 30 days.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You'd have to call support and talk to billing to get it sorted out.

Sorry this didn't help.

Going at this issue with all guns blazing will get you nowhere. Dont threaten legal action because you dont have a leg to stand on.

Call support, speak with them in a calm and civil manner about the issue your having and they might be able to help you. As mentioned already if you are within 30 days of the renwal of the family pack the will be able to stop the charge and you can purchase your own sub.

But I would suggest paying attention to the Product Description and TOU when buying a new sub, be aware of Auto Renewal!

Good luck!

Sorry this didn't help.