problem to log in into forum please help me

hi my gamertag is Il kastigatore, i cannot log in into the forum, to log in in xbox.com it's all ok, but when i try to go on forums section it's impossible, the message is Access denied for il kastigatore, 

the account you are attempting to login with could not be completely activated.

please contact your site administrator to activate the account or enable automatic account activation, 

in the xbox live support by mail and by phone, the controf to the gamertag it's all ok, they have say me to try with access into the forum with another gamertag and ask support.....they think that the problem is in the mail (hotmail.it) associated with the gamertag Il kastigatore,

so, i can ask someone to help me, sorry

best regards

riccardo la rosa

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hey there Kastigatore! Can you perhaps post an image of the error you are seeing please? Additionally, can you confirm that you have tried clearing your browser's cookies and cache and reloading the page, as well as trying multiple browsers? Please let us know if that helps, thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

hi, i've tried also on google chrome (and i. explorer), cash cleared but nothing, with "lo sbrognante" gamertag all works correctly, with "Il Kastigatore" nothing go on....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.