Problem signing in with secondary user of Home Gold account.

I have the primary account with the GT: Sicc Methods.  I have three sub accounts as well.  One for my wife and one each for my two children, son and daughter.  My son cannot sign in under his profile.  I get a message that says:

Fix this on the web.

There's a problem with your account.  Fix it at account.live.com, then come back to sign in.

I've logged into my account and there is nothing that states there are any problems with my account or his.  I've been on LIve for 10 years and I've never had a problem.  I've searched the web and cannot find any similar issues. 

My son is only 7 and has worked hard for his Gamerscore.  I'd like to get this fixed for him.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 59 Applies to:

Hey there Sicc! Let's see what we can do to get things sorted.

I see you say you've tried logging into account.live.com with your account and you didn't see anything that needed attention. So then, I suggest logging into account.live.com with your son's account to see if anything needs to be updated (security information, etc).

Once you're sure everything is up to date, let us know if you still have any issues logging in on your Xbox One console. We'll be standing by to hear back from you! ^_^

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

This is useless information.  I have the same problem and can't find any issues with my account.  This is making me crazy.  Microsoft needs to set our accounts so if we have this "problem" it informs us of what the actual problem is and how to fix it.

Sorry this didn't help.

k  i was driving myself crazy over this for a few hours.  its because i have typed the pass word in incorrectly on the sign in screen.  go to account.live.com and reset the password and then you can always change to back. Thats what worked for me anyway

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there, KRM MIC! I appreciate your enthusiasm to help others out, but this thread is a bit old. While this information is super useful for the others, the original poster has likely figured out a solution to their issue. There are plenty of more recent users that can definitely use your knowledge, though! Head on over to more recent threads to see if you can help out your fellow gamers. :)

Sorry this didn't help.