Problem regarding Bungie.net account

I had set up a bungie account when Halo 3 came out and I was able to log on and everything.

I haven't been on for 2 years or so and now I'm trying to log on with the same Windows LIVE ID (it's always been the same) and it's asking me to create an account?

Is it because I haven't been on for so long, or have there been any changes to the site?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

[quote user="SONIC SCREAM 07"]

I had set up a bungie account when Halo 3 came out and I was able to log on and everything.

I haven't been on for 2 years or so and now I'm trying to log on with the same Windows LIVE ID (it's always been the same) and it's asking me to create an account?

Is it because I haven't been on for so long, or have there been any changes to the site?

[/quote]

You know how these forums had a revamp, well so did the bungie ones. basically all the old accounts are gone, you have to make a new one oh and any forum groups you were in you will have to rejoin.

Ah OK, I didn't know about that.

Thanks. But all of the stats are still there right?

Nevermind, I just found the stats are still there.

Yep, you can still view Halo 2/Halo 3/Halo Reach stats regardless of whether you are signed up to bungie or not.  In the top right hand corner you can search bungie.net and basically search gamertag for Halo 3, etc.