Problem, problems, problems.

Where to start? A few weeks ago I updated my system seemingly without issue. Then trying to access Netflix or other apps caused a hard lock. Then the flash screen began taking a long time to load. This was followed by a prompt that a system update was needed when I selected Ok a message appeared saying that not enough storage space existed which is untrue as I have over 200 gb remaining. Then when I go to storage on the system blade it says the hard drive is unformatted. I have gone though all steps on the support website. What ended up working was using USB storage to take the update and then reformatting the hard drive which caused all saved data to be lost this worked for awhile then I began getting the system update/not enough storage/ unformatted hard drive prompts again. This was solved occasionally by restarting the Xbox. I have been stuck in this loop for the last three weeks. I have wasted countless hours of my holiday time off work trying to resolve this. So Angry.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Recurring scrambled hard drive? myservice.xbox.com/.../Welcome.aspx or call option 3 at http://tinyurl.com/XBLnumbers

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.