Problem OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Hello !

I have registered to Windowslive ([REMOVED - DO NOT POST EMAIL OR WLID]) and with it to Xbox Live. But it always needs  a parental winlive ID but i dont remember if I created it. 

I have an other windowslive ID and I dont know if i can become it to the parental ID for my main ([REMOVED - DO NOT POST EMAIL OR WLID]) accounct. I havent used it (second ID ) for a long time and when i try to  create a new password it just stopps.  OMG

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there Danis! First, for the security of your accounts, please do not post email address, Windows Live IDs, or other personal information on these or any forums. That said, do you know what the Gamertag of the Parent Account is? If this GT is on the console, you can look up the WLID under the Account settings for that profile.

If you do not remember any of the information of the Parent Account, then unfortunately we would be unable to assist you in recovering it. In regards to the Child Account, once it reaches 18 years of age, you can simply promote the account from the console, and then the parental tie will be broken anyway. Let me know if this information helps, thanks you!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.