Problem not with my xbox 360 !

Hi xbox users with the current login problems.  I'm from ne ohio and have TWC.  For the past 2 weeks I've had the exact same issues on login,error codes.ect ect. On nov 12th I took my xbox with me on a trip to nothern lower michigan.  Plugged it into Charter cable (internet service provider) and bang NO PROBLEMS. My 360 worked just like it use to before this login garbage with xbox live started. So you tell me why comcast users, me with TWC and anyone else with live issues are still having problems.  The big cable systems are having internet issues. Maybe?  xbox has got to be behind this!!  I did everything xbox suggested on TWC to fix my live problem and as of the 12th it still sucked.  So now I'm going to order a PS4.  I love all the xbox live features (even if it cists me a lot) but if I can't use them, well bye xbox 1. Come on MICROSOFT gives us some real answers and FIX THIS LIVE PROBLEM NOW!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hm phone support about this or you can contact twc phone support.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there Lazlovancat,

I'm really sorry to hear you're having issues signing in to Xbox Live. We'd love to work with you and get things sorted out so you can get back to gaming.

There are a couple of things that will help us know a bit more about your situation so that we can better support you:

1. Are you seeing any error codes/messages? If so, what are they?
  2. Does this happen just with your profile or is it any profile on your console?
  3. Are you not able to log in to your console with your account or not able to sign in to Xbox Live?

Please let us know and we'll work from there.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.