Problem launching a G.o.d. game

I bought the Halo 4 console and transfered all of fallout New vegas because i downloaded it from the market place, transfered from a compat usb flash drive, i try launch game but a msg pops up from xbox store: Cannot launch fallout new vegas. Why won't it start with this gamertag that purchased it but when i use a different gamertag that didnt purchase it it starts? I downloaded the game on my other 320GiB hdd but i don't see that as a problem considering a different gamertag will launch it no problem.

I launched it from my other gt then once game menu appeared i signed out and logged in with this gt and got a msg to sign in with the gt that bought the game. The game is so good that its looking likely i will have too buy the ultimate edition on disc this time if i cant get help with my problem. That be 3 times ive bought this game, 1st time i lost it, 2nd i bought it off marketplace, 3rd time if i dont get this problem solved.

Also i cant transfer licences for at least 4 months.. if thats why i get an error.. f@#&* you microsoft.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

One of many reasons i only buy physical.

It'll be because of the licenses mate.

If you can mate, just buy the ultimate edition. I owned it for PS3, Xbox 360 and I'm off out to buy it again for 360 later on.

-

You get everything on disc mate and its well worth it. Plus you can get it for less than £20 at most shops or online.

-

Ring support and ask them nicely if they will do the license transfer for you, im sure if you explain its a new console and it wont play they will help.