Problem Installing Games

So I got the Xbox One on the midnight launch on the Friday morn and sure enough did all of the updates fine, installed COD: Ghosts fine (getting to the minimum required installed data to play) while also installing FIFA, which also got to the minimum required installed data to play. Played them both for several hours then went to bed. Played them on the Saturday also which played fine. Come Sunday I went to play again, this time they were both on 98% and neither would run. I have tried many different troubleshooting solutions, none work. My last resort was to cancel it and reinstall it, which didn't work and put the download/install to 0% which it has stayed at for a couple of hours. I've seen many people being stuck on the low percentages but not 98% or 0%. Is this a different issue to the low percentage problem?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I reset to Factory setting.Kinda a *** but it let me restart the download. i am waiting till 100% till i Download anything

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Tis did the trick for me. I let it download 100% befor i started anything includung playing the game and it plays just fine now

Sorry this didn't help.

I just let it go for the night, turned it on yesterday and it worked. Not sure how or what could've happened. But I did let it download 100% until I played it. All good now, thanks for the advice

Sorry this didn't help.