Problem getting system update!

I attempted to do the update this evening and it downloaded fine but got stuck on about 3/4 of the way through on "Applying the Update" and stayed there for many hours!!

Chat support had me turn it off and reboot.... but the issue continues, it reverted update then still giving me prompt to update!

Any input greatly appreciated!

Regards

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Hey men, im already have access to link, by the way i copy and paste the info if you still need it

Team,

To help us diagnose this issue can you please reply and try the following:

Are you seeing this on Wifi or Wired?

Unplug the Kinect and try

Unplug External HDD and try

Are you seeing this update upgrading from the Old Dashboard to the New Experience OR

Are you seeing this from upgrading from a previous New Xbox One Experience to the new build of the New Xbox One Experience?

Thanks

5.15pm PDT update Oct 3rd

System Update Hangs: A huge thank you to the community over the past 24hours as we encountered a system update error when the system upgrade hangs at 80%.  Engineering has determined the problem from your experiences and a fix is underway.  In the interim any user that encounters the system update hanging at 60-80% please do the following:

1. Pull physical power (yes, I really mean pull the cable).  

2. Once the console is powered back on, it will appear to complete an update, then land on a System Update available screen.  

3. Attempt to take the update again, if it hangs a hard reboot may be required again and try again.  We have seen that 3 reboots can complete.

We truly appreciate your help in helping us root cause this issue and your patience.

I'm having the same issue and the link tells me ,"Group Not Found! The requested Group cannot be found."

Hey man, have a look here forums.xbox.com/.../2045277.aspx

I've heard of people getting it after 10 or so trys, Good luck

Thanks dude, after 5 attempts my xbox finally got the update