Problem Connecting to my Network

Hello everyone.  I purchased my son a 360 for Christmas for his room.  After I set it up it connected to the internet perfectly and started to run updates.  In the middle of running the updates, it stopped and said that it couldn't complete the updates and to try again later.  Since then I cannot get it to connect to my network.  The Xbox 360 that I have connected in the living room is connected perfectly.  I have tried resetting everything but no luck.  Everything else is working just fine, I am at a loss.  Is there anything else I can try?  Thank You in Advance.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

SAME issue!!  I bought this system for my boys last Christmas as well and have been paying for xbox live services since...but have not been able to connect to my network, yet everything else can connect in our home.....did you have any luck?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there SnowyHarp307!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you.  Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried.  Thanks in advance!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.