Problem after migrating region

HI Guys,

I have jjust migrated my profile from Spain to UK, everything seemed to be fine until i went to check my games in the games tab, it finds no games (demos, full games etc.) How ever if i press the silver globe and press recent i can see the games and if i click on them i can play them. Also if i download any new demos (e.g. Metal Gear Solid, dead space 3 demos) they dont apear under my games.

Please help

Thanks

DAjaxman

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

well with mgs and deadspace those demos are region locked does your physical region match your actual location?

also did you delete your marketplace data?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

i can play all market place downloads on my xbox after migration i just dont see them in my games. I can play by pressing xboix button and choosing recent. Whne u say delete market place data? I have had my account for 9 years deleting all market place data would be a pain

Sorry this didn't help.

im talking about new downloads

not old ones

if you try and bypass regionlocks most likely region locked content will fail befoee completion

if your account country does not match your axtual country yoi may experiences issues with dowmloading some content

now your marketplace data

goto   your hd the marketplafe data in its own folder

now delete your profile then clear system.cache them redownload your profile

now if your physical region and actual location dont match you will.have issues downloading some content

thats why you need to.match your actual.location

Sorry this didn't help.

I have no problems downloading content or playing content, my problem is that the content just doesnt show  up in my games

Sorry this didn't help.

Try redownloading the profile.  I'd start by clearing the system cache (it's just temporary files plus game updates, automatically reloaded) by:

1) Tap the silver Xbox Guide button on the controller, go 2 clicks right to Settings, pick System Settings.

2) Select Storage (or Memory if Storage).

3) Move over any hard drive or memory unit (not the Cloud) & press (Y) on your controller & pick Clear System Cache.

4) When asked to confirm storage device maintenance, choose Yes.

Delete profile from your console

1) go to www.xbox.com/accounts  & click on Sign in at upper right - if you can't sign in then ** STOP: DON'T ** delete your profile. Please call Xbox Support http://tinyurl.com/XBLnumbers Option 2 for help with your account. If you can sign in, delete & redownload your profile on your Xbox this way:

2) Go to Settings - pick System - choose Storage - pick All Devices - choose Gamer Profiles

3) pick the gamertag choose Delete, and pick Delete Profile Only.

This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements. Now, re-download your profile.

Re-download

1) Tap the silver Xbox Guide button

2) Select Download Profile (and if you don't see it, press the blue X button to make sure you're not signed in) and proceed with Profile Download.

3) Enter the Microsoft Account addresse for your Xbox LIVE gamertag when asked.

4) Enter the password for the Microsoft Account.

4A) If your account is an Xbox LIVE child account, the parent’s Windows Live ID & password is required as well to download your profile.

5) Pick the storage device for your profile (choose Hard Drive if you have one, or Memory Unit if you don't have a Hard Drive).

6) When the download completes you will be asked if you want the console to remember your password. If it's your home console, I'd say yes, otherwise I'd think carefully about leaving my profile unprotected on somebody else's Xbox!

7) Sign in, and retry.

Sorry this didn't help.

if your physicalregion and actual region do not match regardless which vpn you use

you will not be able to download region locked contemt

vpn may allow you to avoid the not available in your region errors but it doesnt disable the final ip check which then cancels your download

or corrupts it

vpn dont work for rerouting access

when selecting a region it is best to use your actual region

so if you are using a vpn because you previously didnt have access to region locked content then thats why it corrupts

you can check your hd for corrupted files and downloads

games must completely download

Sorry this didn't help.