Problem about friends list and other things!

Recently I played with someone who I had a lot of fun with online on the Xbox 360, so like any other normal person I decided to add this person as a friend. The problem is however, that this person has 9 friends yet when I attempted to add the person it said, "their" friends list was full, like HOW the hell does that make any sense? (NO! My friends list isn't full either, not on 360 or One)

This was on the 31/7/2015, and I recently checked their account to find that it now says "Offline", but only a day before  I saw the status "Last online 3 hours ago." 

It went like this as I tried over three days to add them:

11/8/15 - Last seen on 7/31

12/8/15 - Last online 3 hours ago

13/8/15 - "Offline"

(P.S - This was all on Xbox 360 but I believe if someone signs in or off on Xbox One it changes the Xbox 360 status hence the, "Last online 3 hours ago." This leads to the next part of my question!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xbox One:

I have added the player on Xbox One but I haven't been added back. Also on their Xbox One profile, it permanently says, "Offline" and there is no activity whatsoever, no change in gamerscore, no new games, clips... Absolutely jack all, but for some reason I believe the person is playing the One

Has this person privatized their account, disabled people adding them and is this person appearing offline?

I know this is very badly written but I tried :)

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Sorry to hear that you're upset.  However, the person you've tried to add may have the add friends settings disabled via parental settings.  This will disable your ability to add people as well as them being able to add friends without parental permission.

As for the issue with the Xbox One, a person is not obligated to add you as a friend even though you've added them.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.