Probation

I'm tired of getting a probation notice when someone else dashboards and we loose connection.... Seem like we're all being punished for someone else's issues...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:
You need to contact Treyarch, it's their game.

Here's an idea! Stop playing Calla Doody. Their games are trash. There are sooooooooooo many better games out there, like Halo 4. And yes, I was playing BOII, but I only rented it to play with my friend. And I only play Zombies because the MP is garbage.  

[quote user="rebelschwag"]

imagine renting a car that pulled over everytime you went one mile an hour over the speed limit or didn't come to a full 3 second stop at every single stop sign.  Whenever the car decided you were breaking the rules, it would shut down and refuse service.  You pay for a rental car, not a judge - you pay for transportation, not an unsolicited ethics class - you pay for service, not shutdown...we PAY for the live membership - turning it 'off' for 5 minutes whenever the match is compromised for whatever reason IS STEALING OUR MONEY AND REFUSING TO PROVIDE THE VALUE OF WHAT HAS ALREADY BEEN PAID FOR!!!!!!!!!!  ask yourselves: Why should i pay good money to be put on hold?  Why should i get a membership that can be turned off for reasons that can't be modified, rectified or justified?  Is it really gaming if they take your money for entertainment purposes and then shut off your game???  If this isn't fixed and soon, this will be my last year of xboxLIVE - already looking at other game systems..

[/quote]

Can you please stop with the "pity me, I'm entitled to everything" crap? 

>What in the hell does you getting lagged out of a game and put on quit probation in COD have anything to do with MS? That is between you have Activision smart guy. 

>You pay AND AGREE TO a service that is Xbox LIVE, so you deal with YOUR DECISION on YOUR PURCHASE. Meaning, you decided to make a purchase and subscribe to something that may or may not have met your expectations. NORMAL people just cancel their subscriptions and move on if they are unhappy with a service or product. 

>Why don't you save everyone here the headache and just cancel now? Spamming the forums with pointless ignorant rants is not necessary and frankly, no one cares. 

I am agreeing with BADMAGIK ... PLEASE immediately stop giving both Microsoft and Activision VIA COD games your money.  I know i've stopped giving Microsoft mine.

[quote user="rebelschwag"]

If this isn't fixed and soon, this will be my last year of xboxLIVE - already looking at other game systems..

[/quote]

Let's see, all five previous played games are CoD games...published by Activision.

That is your problem. Not Xbox Live service, but ACTIVISION'S rules and setting for THEIR game. Changing consoles will do nothing for you, as Activision has these rules across ALL platforms...except PC. Complain to Activision, not Sony , MS, or Nintendo,

imagine renting a car that pulled over everytime you went one mile an hour over the speed limit or didn't come to a full 3 second stop at every single stop sign.  Whenever the car decided you were breaking the rules, it would shut down and refuse service.  You pay for a rental car, not a judge - you pay for transportation, not an unsolicited ethics class - you pay for service, not shutdown...we PAY for the live membership - turning it 'off' for 5 minutes whenever the match is compromised for whatever reason IS STEALING OUR MONEY AND REFUSING TO PROVIDE THE VALUE OF WHAT HAS ALREADY BEEN PAID FOR!!!!!!!!!!  ask yourselves: Why should i pay good money to be put on hold?  Why should i get a membership that can be turned off for reasons that can't be modified, rectified or justified?  Is it really gaming if they take your money for entertainment purposes and then shut off your game???  If this isn't fixed and soon, this will be my last year of xboxLIVE - already looking at other game systems..

You're being punished by Activision. Changing platforms does not change anything.

^^^ The above is 100% Accurate and Verified Truth.