Probably too late trying to get ONE

As most know there may be a few pre-orders still out there to grab. By now if you havent pre-ordered and Xbox ONE there is a few options:

1 camp out over night and hope you are one of the few to get one at retail

2 go on eBay and pay up to $2000 for one (just got off ebay)

3 wait until march or april to get one that have made it past the mobs of people trying to get one at retail

Im posting this because i've seen a lot of people asking about trying to get pre-orders this week alone. Unless you do one of the the 3 things above your not going to get one unless the rare chance you actually get one.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

if you buy them now from any online store they will sip when they get the second wave either in December near Christmas or in January. but i wish people luck in finding one at or near launch

?!  just buy it now from Gamestop!  www.gamestop.com/.../systems

I am thinking there will be a few who can't pick up within the 8 days due to unforseen circumstances and some will be released.

If anyone is looking in the Minneapolis, MN area they should PM me.

^Looks like they sold out, I snatched one up luckily about 2 hours ago. I really didn't feel like going to their live demo event "The One Tour"  going on today thru Sunday 11/17,   which may now be the only option for folks to pre-order Day One editions.

Gamestop has bundles on sale now for release day if you are interested....here's the link: www.gamestop.com/.../systems

It's advertised on Best Buy and Future Shop that they all have non-preorded consoles that they will be selling at the midnight launches... just try and get there early enough! Good luck!

do you think this is the same for uk customers I haven't preordered but I will go in on launch day to hopefully pickup one, the us has a higher population than the uk. North America what about south America west and east whats that all about that's the ps4 release in north america

Yeah Ebay ones are not going even close to $1,000. Even if you drop 600-700 on an xbox from Ebay you still will have to wait until at least Monday to get it.

Sucks for those who have not pre-ordered a unit. I was lucky enough for a Target employee to give me a 360 a week or 2 after launch that they were saving for "Sunday" for the flyer that goes out. I was lucky. I hope the supply of XBox One units are a little easier to get this time around!!!

[quote user="proneto911"]

2 go on eBay and pay up to $2000 for one (just got off ebay)

[/quote]

Most are selling under $700