Primary account suspended on family pack, Now other accounts lose gold membership

Just as the title says i called xbox support and they told me that because my primary account was permanently banned, the 3 other accounts i have on the family now are reverted back to Xbox Live Free. I think that's complete bullcrap that i paid $100 for 4 accounts and now because the main account was banned, i can't have access to xbox live gold on the other 3. The plan was due to expire on christmas and i got an email about confirmation of cancellation a month after i was banned on the main account. I don't see how u can logically do that. If i don't regain access to gold on the 3 other accounts i have i will surely not sign up for another gold account because this is really just bad business in my book.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I'm sorry you are upset. When you violate the Terms of Use and get permanently suspended, all content and subscriptions are forfeit. While I understand your frustration, you broke the rules and these are the consequences. In the future, please make sure to adhere to our policies if you wish to continue using the service. Thank you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.