Price Range For The New Xbox.

I Never bought an xbox 360 from Launch, How much did they charge for them then?
-

Reason I ask is that I am saving for the new one but have no idea how much money I need to put aside. Not that the price of the old xbox has much baring on the new one, but it may give a rough Idea. If I was to buy games with it do you think £400 would cover it? or £500? Or is it just not possible to determine the price before an Unveil.
Cheers

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Around the 400 mark... They will most likely bring out a couple of different bundles with different HD sizes.

Never buy at launch. You could save up to £100 by waiting little more than a month in some cases.

I'm prepared to go £500 on both new consoles, it should be a fair bit less though.

I would say your looking at £399 and below

Mine cost me £450 with 5 games of my choice from GAME

At launch, sadly in the UK gamers were often forced into buying bundles to get a 360. At the time (as I bought) Dixons, Curry's etc were selling the Xbox 360 Arcade Console with 5 games, 1 additional controller and 1 64mb Mem Card for £500. It's not that bad of a deal, but due to demand it seemed that you cold not just buy a 360, you had to have the bundles only in most stores during December 2005.

For next-gen I would be willing to pay about £300 - £400 for the console 

360 was 20GB £289.99   and  Arcade no HDD £209.99 with out games

doubt they will go above £300 with out games

My bet is the next console will be £350 at launch.

I think it'll be around the same price as the 360 premium when it launched which was £280.

i would imagine ms and sony will be aiming for £299 or under next gen