Preview Questions

I got my invite to join the Preview Program on Sunday 6-21-15. I downloaded everything and followed the prompts, and it said to check back within 72 hours. I have been keeping tabs on it, and the status is still EnrollPending. Is there something wrong?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Just for some additional info:

I HAVE tried the online support chat (no help whatsoever). On their end, it says I'm in. As I am typing this I am double checking the Preview Dashboard, and here's what I find:

IN CONSOLE REGISTRATION:

Info: Move your console to a different group, or remove it from the program

Manage  Flights: Group is Public Preview, Status is Enroll Pending, and Action is Pending

*The only two things I can do on this page are either go back by using the B button or hit the button to take me all the way back out to my Home screen

IN ANNOUNCEMENTS:

*It says that my registration request is still being processed. It SAYS to check back within 72 hours, and it's already been past that*

-New experiences is completely blank

-Known issues is also completely blank

Online support, like I said, was basically no help at all. They say that I'm in, but the console says it's still being processed. What gives?

Give it time it took mine quiet a few days, There is probably a backlog as there is so many people wanting to join

Hi everyone,

Some of you have noticed that after registering your console via the Preview Dashboard you've remained in an 'EnrollPending' state for longer than 48 hours.

We've had an amazing response from new users excited to join the Preview program after the recent E3 announcements. While we strive to make sure that all consoles registered are enrolled within 48 hours, we've missed that goal on more than one occasion in the past week. We sincerely apologize for the delay. We're catching up quickly, and expect to be enrolling consoles in less than 48 hours shortly.

If you have a console in an 'EnrollPending' state, you don't need to take any further action to ensure your console is enrolled in the program. We'll have you up and running on Preview updates as quickly as possible.

Again, apologies for the delay, and thanks for your patience!

Just hang in there. :o)

This is because of the many people being invited. They have to look everything over wait another 2-3 days and you should be in.

So long story short, I didn't screw anything up! :o)

No you didn't Deogg, you just have to play the waiting game for a little while longer.