Preview programme message disappeared

Hi there, I got invited to the preview programme for Xbox one about a week ago and I got the service message with the link on but before I could click on it to download the app it just disappeared? I spoke to a support member from xbox who said without agreeing to the terms and conditions when the message was there that I can no longer be sent the message again without support help. So I'm asking if you could look up whey the message disappeared and help me get onto the preview programme or point me into the right direction. Thank you Rylan Email: [Mod Removed] Gamertag: PRO ISH WOWSER

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hey there,

this is something the preview team need to sort for you. First the forum support team will need to verify you are a preview member and then grant you access to the preview area of the forums.

They will post here when they have done that so keep an eye on this thread! Once you have access you need to head to the Registration Support forum and post a new thread there so the preview team can help you.

Hope that helps!

PS! Please don't post personal info on the forums (like email addresses) - if the mods need something they will message you privately

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi SadisticZeus

Thank you for replying, I'll wait for a response and hopefully get this resolved :-)

Kind regards

Rylan

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there PRO ISH WOWSER!

Just to clarify, was PRO ISH WOWSER the profile that you received the invite on? If it is not, please make a post with that profile so we can look into this further. We are unable to verify that the profile you listed has been invited to the Preview Program. If this was the profile that you received the invite on, I recommend reaching out to someone who is participating in the Preview Program and requesting another invite. Thanks in advance!

Sorry this didn't help.