Preview Program

Hello, i have a problem after my Xbox updated, im preview member and after my xbox restarting, i have a error message, code : E200 000000EF 00000000

Thanks for help. (sorry for my english)

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 20 Applies to:
Answer

Hey, everyone! Everyone that has roles should be able to access the link to the Update Preview Forums. The reason why it took so long for us to get in here is because the continuous bumps push threads to the last of the list for us since we work oldest to newest. That is why we are discouraging users from hopping in other threads and instead prefer that you all create your own thread if you don't have access to the Preview forums.

ANIMAL420sd - I was only able to confirm that you are only invited to the program. There is likely another GT on your console that is actually in the program. We would need that GT to give access to the forums. Please post up a new thread in Managing my Xbox Live Account on Xbox One with that GT so that we can look into it further.

If anyone is still having troubles accessing the preview link, please send me a private message by clicking the envelope at the bottom of my post detailing what's going on. Thanks for understanding!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.