Preview Program Update preventing me from using my xbox

After receiving the new xbox one experience update, everything was going fine, I applaud you guys on making an awesome dashboard. It worked great for the first day, but when I logged on the next day, everything went downhill. First, when I start the Xbox, my TV says no signal for a few minutes, then eventually receives a signal and stays black for another few minutes. Then, for about an hour and a half, it stays on the green Xbox One loading screen with animated loading dots and everything, and then gives me an E200 error, which has varied from being E200 000000EF 00000000, E200 0000004C 00000000, and at least one other. I tried contacting support numerous times but have been given a variety of answers regarding what I should do or who I should talk to, and most recently I was told to post here. The only thing I have done to troubleshoot is perform a hard reset on my console by holding the power button and that's it, because I can't ever reach the dashboard to do anything else. Can I please get some help has to how to reach my dashboard or fix this problem? I would be okay with a factory reset if that's what it would take.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Preview forums are here forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx