Preview Program not showing external HDD and not letting me Unenroll, any ideas?

Ever since I installed the preview program my system is not showing my external HDD. I tested it on other consoles and devices and it works perfectly, I also did all of the normal troubleshooting (full reset, different USB ports) and nothing has worked. 

I requested to unenroll my Xbox from the preview program but I have been stuck on Unenroll pending for a week now. Is there anything I can do about this? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:
Answer

Hi ThatMatt437,

un-enrolling your console doesn't mean you can rollback the software on your Xbox to the previous release version. What happens is your console will be removed from the preview program when the current Preview update you have at the moment is released to the general public - so it won't happen right away. Until then, your console's status will show as Pending.

In the meantime it might be worth posting in the preview hardware/accessories forum to see if the preview team have any suggestions which might help.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.