Preview program issue help please!

I got invited to the preview program a little over a month ago i have been tolled by xbox support

"It seems the system  did  detect that you have already registered for the preview program yet It seems you are affected with the delay that  had happened with regards to the  console preview enrollment."

i haven't got a message from xbox regarding my acceptance into the preivew program.

Help me?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:
Answer

Hey there, v NYs Diamond v! As bloke stated, we do check oldest to newest threads, however, I was able to verify you should have permissions for the Preview Program Support forums.

Please understand that any Enforcement actions over the last 12 months would prevent you from being able to join the program. Being invited does not guarantee that you will get in, and this is one of the things that can prevent you from getting a message. You can head over to the Enforcement site to double check if you had any actions recently before you post up in the preview support forums. This will help you have a full story before posting. :D

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.