Preview Program Acceptance Issues

Hi there, I was hoping i could get my problem solved here. I have been told by a xbox rep that I have been invited to the preview program, but he also noted that the user (me) still needs to accept the program agreement. Have I been accepted to the program? If not what is the process/If so I have not received anything to agree to, at my outlook address or on my xbox one. Please help! Thanks!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:
Answer

Hi Nemisis as Bobyevil mentioned they have begun to limit the number of acceptances but let me try and explain the process from my personal experience so that you get a sense of what's happening and what to expect:

1. An invite to the program isn't actually an invitation but a recommendation from your friend to Microsoft to consider you for selection and admission to the Preview Program.

2. As was the case with me, support can see that you have in fact been invited and at this point you have to wait for Microsoft to send you a system message on your console that provides a link to download the Preview Dashboard.

3. When and IF you get this system message download the preview dashboard and one installed open it up

4. Once open, Dashboard will take you through the steps to register your console to participate in the preview.

5. You then wait 48-72 hours for the system preview update to be pushed to your console.

I hope this helps you understand the process a little better.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.