Preview Dashboard

So I have the new Xbox one dashboard, but after awhile my Xbox shut down by itself. When I turned my Xbox back on I didn't connect to Xbox live. My console basically acted like it was in "limbo," where I wasn't off Xbox live but I also wasn't on Xbox live either. It has been like this for 2 hours and I cant connect back to live. I can not play with my friends, play my games, or go on internet. Has anyone else had this problem too? If so how did you fix it?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 19 Applies to:

Hi Dark Warrior529

Sorry you're having issues with the NXOE preview. This question would be best suited in the private early access forum located here. Please repost this question over there so the proper folks can see it. 

MCP. MCDST. LVL 80

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Every time I click the link it will say "Group not found"

Sorry this didn't help.

While you are waiting for access, try a full reboot. Head into Settings in the guide, then Restart Xbox. When a forum moderator sees your post, they will get you access, so keep trying that link.

Sorry this didn't help.

Try to log out of your profile and then relog in this should then connect to live

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm having more problems then this. I can't connect to live now but when I do I try to go to the preview app and try and uninstall the junk. When I get on the app it tells me I don't have access to it anymore but last I checked that's how you get the update right?! Iv been randomly kicked out of games and sent right back to the dashboard and the game shut down, it's move across the tabs by its self, when I go to my games and apps for example it takes me right back to the home page for no reason. All I want is a way to get out of the testing and remove this broken update that wasn't tested before launch!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Budlightking23,

Sorry you're having issues the NXOE update. This update is being tested before launch. The tester is you, that's why you signed up for the preview program, and accepted the additional terms stating the NXOE is buggy at sign up. To remove your console you need to cancel enrollment through the Xbox Preview App. You'll be removed after the next update. If you have questions or issues with the update itself follow the link I posted above.

MCP. MCDST. LVL 80

Sorry this didn't help.

my Xbox is also doing this. called support and it was a joke. I know I signed up for this but the guy didn't really give me any advice on what to do except posting in the forums.. Isn't Xbox support there to guide you step by step? The Xbox one has been nothing but trash so far.

Sorry this didn't help.

Just a couple of things. The new dashboard I like. Serious bit now, party chat tends to drop randomly and when I try and reconnect the screen goes black. The error page comes up so I click report but, then it crashes with the report/feedback and then I end up in a circle of constant errors and feedbacks and don't get anywhere.

Also with YouTube when going to send a message with this open, it types in the same text you're messaging into YouTube as you're sending.

The text in the guide menu looks weird, has emphasised letters, doesn't auto sign you in either. Think that's my lot

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey everyone!

I have gone through and checked on you all and you should have access to the Xbox One Update Preview forum. Head over there and if you have any other issues accessing it let us know with a new thread.

Be sure to keep in mind that while in the preview the Xbox One Preview Forums will be your go to for providing feedback as well as support. Cheers :)

Sorry this didn't help.