Pretty crappy

I think it's pretty crappy that I just bought a xbox one recently with the 500 gb hard drive for $400 and now there coming out with a system with the tomb raider game and a 1 tb hard drive,  it's kinda b.s., but I guess Microsoft is own for pulling things like this, it would be nice to see Microsoft make this right for loyal customers like myself.

Thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

How long ago did you buy it? Within 30 days?

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Yes,Microsoft were watching you & the moment you bought a console they thought "right,now's the time to release a 1tb Tomb Raider console just to annoy PivotalGoose3".

Surely a "loyal" customer would off bought an xbox one already & been aware that some bundles were being announced today.

I dont understand why people complain you got what you paid for i bought mine on midnight release for $500 didnt complain when they dropped the kinect an price a few months later its buisness GET OVER IT they owe you nothing

£430 spent on Day One. And then there were the games, extra pad etc.

Don't regret it one bit. Glad these new bundles have been announced as my son is having his own for Xmas!

Must have been VERY recent as you haven't even had time to get one achievement; I would recommend taking the system back for a exchange.

One could also say the same thing about Sony; three months ago they had no plans to bring a 1Tb PS4 to the states, and now they're offering the Black Ops III bundle.

If you are "loyal" to company you don't work for...you might need to re-evaluate your priorities.

" It would be nice to see Microsoft make this right for loyal customers like myself " .....

What are you asking for? Money back, free games, maybe a free upgrade to a new model console? Why don't you contact Microsoft and see where you get ;)

Unless this is one of them posts just to stir the pot and I'm not saying it is but it baffles me the way some people think.

Do you buy a brand new TV today, in say 6 months time you can but it for £300 less, do you run to the store and ask for money back?

Went shopping last week and purchased an 12 pack of Coke, this week they are offering a 12 pack + another 12 pack for half the price, are you entitled to money back or some free cans?

It honestly baffles me! Do people not understand how it works. Whatever you buy today, a new console, car, TV, phone ( the list is endless ) whatever you pay today will be a lot more than you will pay in 6 months. If you want to save cash, easy, just wait.

My question is to PivotalGoose3. If you today would have got the system with Tomb Raider, 1TB hard drive, what will you be saying in 3, 6, 9 months when the price drops yet again, or there's a console with a 2TB hard drive, maybe this one comes with 2 free games, will you then still feel your entitled to something back?

I think you just won the Forums Lofty! Well done old man!! Lol.

If you can do so, take it back and ask for a full refund. I think some stores have a 15 or even 30 day satisfaction policy. And clearly you're not satisfied.

So loyal with a silver account?

I feel that replying to posts like this is just feeding the trolls that populate these forums on occasion. It's like they post a scarring question or comment to stir the pot or open a can of worms and then sit back and watch all of the reactions while never responding to any of the replies. I think some of these are Sony fanboys creating an account just to come on here to stir up strife. The fact that this guy has a 0 gamer score and no games played is a dead giveaway to my theory. If we ignore them maybe they will go away because trolls only go where they can be fed. Just say NO to trolls!