Premium service?

4 hours and still no xbox live for me. This is getting ridiculous now, came home from GameStop and picked up titanfall was very excited to play. But now it has come to this and microsoft you should know better than this because this isn't the first time this has happened. You knew titanfall was gonna be big and the Xbox live was gonna be like this, you should have been ready. Come on!

I am very disappointed with this service still not up and running to enjoy my game. Come on seriously give me at least an option to watch Netflix or hulu plus but noooooo I need to sign to Xbox live. For a paid service I expected better and more advanced features which ables me to run my apps at least. Imagine we have this issue again with halo 5 or another AAA title that comes out. I will not stand by this again Microsoft and you better change the way we can utilize our apps and be BETTER prepared next time, otherwise Im done with your so called premium service.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Quite often a hard reboot will also resolve this issue, simply hold your finger on the on/off button for around 8-10 seconds (the light will go off) Then turn it back on.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.