Pre-orders?

I have only ever pre-ordered one Game which was MW:2 (2 days prior to release).

What is the best site for pre-ordering? As I hear some places dispatch a day or two early.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I have only ever pre-ordered three games: Forza Motorsport 3 Limited Collector's Edition, Mafia II Collector's Edition, and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Limited Edition. From what I've heard, ShopTo and Play are the best places to pre-order if you want to stand a chance of getting the game early, though I've never ordered a game online.

Shopto, Game and TheHut i would say are the best, speaking from personal experience.

I have just pre-ordered Battlefield: 3 from Game, I really CBA to wait in a que at midnight when I can have it posted through my door =]

play are terrible for pre-oders, not had a game ontime for over 3 years

shopto, game are great though.

GAME have never let me down.

i have always pre ordered from play until last time. they have gone down hill. i used to get the order the day before release or i even had a case of getting a game 3 days before release. the last game didn't turn up, i had to go to a shop and get a copy of it.

i now have 2 pre orders through game. hopefully they will get to me on time.

Gameplay is who i use i always get the game one day early they have never let me down

Good luck

Game, Last 4 games all came the day before release  ,apart from brink which came 2 days before!!!  Use them now really as play have gone a bit pants and have let me down on other orders placed.

I use Amazon, out of my last 8 pre orders I got 7 a day early.

Game.co.uk  always received the games a day earlier than release except for the major release titles.