Pre-Order at Xbox One Tour?

Hey, so I am going to the San Francisco Xbox One tour thing being held at one of the centers here and the website says that you can pre-order the Day One Xbox One there. Anyone been to one of these and know how that works? Lol

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I already have my day one console paid in full, and I was able to attend the Phoenix Area One tour the other day.

Here's how it works:

GameStop had a table setup where you can pre-purchase the day one edition of the console.  You have to pay in full when you are at the show.

Sweet, I was hoping someone could tell me first hand. I'd assume the consoles will be shipped, rather than store pickup? Not sure you know that. Also, does Day One edition mean you will get it at launch, or just the next batch? If you know lol

That I can't confirm but I'd agree with you that it will likely be shipped instead of an in store pickup.  Day One editions are only the first shipment, aren't they?  All other shipments will be the standard edition.  I would like to know exactly how many Day One editions there actually are though!

Does that mean you will see it on Nov. 22?  Very likely, but you have to understand that certain situations can cause shipping delays.

Guys just saw that Dell taking preorders for XB1 standard edition will be here by 12/31/2013

Thanks guys. Wonder if they have a limit on how many pre-orders they will take. I wont be able to go until the 3rd day!

I wasn't able to attend the Phoenix one on Sunday, but I was there on Saturday night and they were most definitely still taking the preorders.  Hope you're still able to get one!

I guess I will wait and see unless another person that went to anther event has input :)