Powerstar Golf

I hope they have a update for Powerstar Golf  they need to have it Online for you can play with your friends...this game is fun too play,, my friend want to get it.but he not getting it because no online play... if they add it he will get the game,,,   

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

This will never happen. Sorry

Tell your friend too get it anyway as it is totally worth the price. It was on sale recently 5$ off original pricing. "Anyone know if this is still going on?"

I prefer the way the MP is set up in the rival mode... I hate waiting on people... show me what you got... and let me try and beat it...  

I agree 100% with TohellNbak

[quote user="Listed mia 510"]Tell your friend too get it anyway as it is totally worth the price. It was on sale recently 5$ off original pricing.

[/quote]Woa... For a moment I thought I read that as only $5 TOTAL. If only...

Oh man I think the entire x1 community would pick it up for that.

•just too add, the deal for 5$ Off is still up on dashboard so it's safe too say it is very much still on! Sweet deal for anyone looking for it right now

$5 doesnt seem like much off.. but considering the game was $20 to begin with... it is 25% off.... now THAT would look more appealing than save 5 bucks

I have it but it dose need online play lotes of my friends will play it it need to be online play...

I retract my first statement of will never happen as an MP mode was just added to Crimson Dragon!

For this title we will just have to wait and see. I fully trust it to come too powerstar golf now as well. Maybe we should set up a thread in feedback sec to with link from here to there so we can let them know we are interested???

do it..

Anyone that would like to support the drive towards a Real Time MP mode for PowerStarGolf feel free to bump this thread in the Feedback/Wish list Forums.

Thanks guys.

forums.xbox.com/.../4444203.aspx