powerstar golf Friends needed

Hello everyone im  here to ask for some friends requests im looking for players who have Power star golf the reason is i have no friends who have this game i really think this game is awesome and very enjoyable but with the access of player who have this game we can play rivals and share caddie and what i look forward to the most is the instant ability to know who has a better score IE: range, approch and distance 

any way thanks and a quick of the topic mention looking for Forza Friends too :D 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I added ya...both golf and forza.

yeah wicked il see you on the race track ^^

I added both of you. I have Forza and Powerstar Golf.

how is that golf game?

i really like it, but i rubbish at putting, its seems the more you play the better you get also when you earn credits you can unlock really cool items to enhance your game

Is Powerstar Golf free to play like KI where it gives you one player and you have to pay for the rest or do you have to pay for the game entirely? Feel free to add me though as I play Forza.

I'll add you guys if thats ok, I just got the game

edit:anyone else get this game, feel free to add me

You have to pay for the game entirely.Was a bit weary buying it without a demo to try but glad i did,great game.

Challenging at times bit very addictive.

nah fella its £15.99 i think its really well done but im finding putting difficult

I need friends too, I play this game constantly and currently only have one friend that does so as well. I sent you all requests that posted here, looking forward to some challenges!