Power on or off???

I just got an x box one and cant decide if it is better to leave my x box on or off...wont leaving it on in standby mode reduce its life span???

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

It shouldnt. The console is designed to be left on. But do whatever makes you feel comfy

Mine has been left on in standby mode since launch day , hardly gets warm. I only do a a complete shut down after major updates or to try to resolve any bugs I might come across

I used to keep mine in standby mode, but sometimes my acheivements won't pop and to fix it you have to turn it off and back on. So now I just keep it powered off, small issue, might not bother most

Nosso deus, esse é o pior aparelho que já comprei, amava meu 360 mas esse pelo amor de deus, leva marcado 12 minutos pro gta online liegar, quem quiser comprar meu aparelho 2 conto vendo ele com 5 jogos de 200 conto cada.

I have left mine in instant on mode since launch, haven't had any issues with it yet. MS also said before launch that the X1 was designed to be on for 10 years straight, so it shouldn't be an issue unless the unit itself is defective.

I unplug mine after every use.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

you mean we can turn these off???  hell.. mine has been fully powered since Nov '13  no issues yet