Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

This comment from YouTube sums it up nicely

[quote]

I always dreamed of sharing ads on Twitter. And paying for it!!

[/quote]

The idea is good.If that usage extends to being able to get extras from a movie on Zune, or maybe if you interact with a product you get an avatar t shirt or something i can see it being popular.

Im more interested in how the W7P interacts with the Xbox though, seeing as now if i plug mine in via the usb lead, it is not recognised.

Good idea? It's shocking.

[quote user="VinceVega GB"]

Good idea? It's shocking.

[/quote]How?

What he's showed there is just a taster of what they are aiming for, the integration of Kinect into more than just games.

lol, trust MS to be working harder on advertising than the actual games....

Pathetic who wants to watch Ads for goodness sake

I'm gonna buy Kinect, so I can send adverts to my friends! I'm sure they'll thank me for it, too! Beware the Judder man, my dear - When the moon is fat!

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TUOPeNJCK8]

I'm also thinking of selling all of my weights, as I believe, a computer instructing me on how to do a press up, is really what I've been missing out on!

It's innovations like this that make me proud to be a non-kinect owning silver member.

God Bless Kinect......Released a Year before the product base was ready for it and now they are just reaching out its final lifelines to core games and other gimmick ideas

Oh Dear

This guy pronounces things stoopidly. Teeyota and hoover, lol