Power brick and horrible service

I have been without my xboxone since march 10th because of my power brick flashing white to orange and stays on orange. Just got my power brick finally yesterday in the mail and once again the *** did same thing as it did when I first had the problem.  They need to just replace the whole crap system. Ive talked to at least 15 reps for the past 2 months and have gotten the run around every time.  Horrible serive all around!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 15 Applies to:

There's something seriously sideways with their overall replacement process. My power brick started malfunctioning on March 28th. Sent it in for a replacement, and Xbox lost it after it was physically received at their Laredo, TX service center.

Smash-cut to April 28th, 3 live chats and 9 email interchanges later, and their Escalations team canceled the original SR and created a new one in order to provision a replacement power brick. The new SR is now parked in 'In Progress' just like the original ST did for 4 weeks, and their Escalations team cannot provide an ETA on when it will ship, only stating that their service center 'is a little backed-up'.

Sorry to hear your experience was equally bad, hopefully someone in their escalation phone support department can help you resolve things.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If the new PSU you got is doing the same thing the last one did, then it's most likely that you are setting something up wrong.  Are you plugging your PSU into a power strip/surge protector?  Doing so can create a draw issue that leads to a lack of adequate amperage to power the system.

As for the lights, they are fairly simple.  If the system is off or in standby mode, then the light should be that orange/amber color.  If it's on or updating while in standby, then the light should be white.

Try unplugging your PSU from everything, xbox and outlet both, and then plug it directly into a wall outlet first and then plug it into xbox while watching the light on the PSU.  If done right then you should see the light go from amber to white for roughly 5 secs and then go back to amber.  After doing this try and turn it on.  If it doesn't come on, then you should probably talk to support about swapping out your console.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.