Potentially serious issue regarding achievements popping

For the last month or two I have more or less only played ESO, yet all night Project Spark achievements have been randomly unlocking, with the achievements dated 15/11/14.

I know for a fact I haven't earned these achievements, though the dates do match up from the last time I played the game (although it was only for 10 or so mins).  I'm getting achievements such as "Critic's choice award" unlocking - have an 80% rating across all words.  I haven't ever played anything in Project Spark other than the very first part and like i said, it was only for 10mins a year or so ago.  A lot of other  Project Spark achievements on the progression bars, whilst not unlocked are more or less filling up too.

What's happening here?  Has my account been hacked, is it a glitch in the system or what?  Everything else on my account looks secure as far as I can tell. Also, apologies if this isn't the correct forum. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:
Answer

They just updated the game to make everything free and some of the achievements easier. The achievements unlock retroactively, so if you met the new requirements before, those achievements will unlock. There's nothing wrong, enjoy the gamerscore :)

Here is a link to the article on achievement changes: forums.projectspark.com/yaf_postsm251038_Title-Update-16--Achievement-Update.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.