Postman theif

I think my postman is a thief alot of my lovefilm rentals have been going missing lately and i find it kinda weird since my postie used to be a old man in his 50s until recently we have had a new one in his 20s since then 3 of my lovefilm rentals have not arrived im starting to get pissed shall i confront him?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

report it to Lovefilm and they will go through Royal Snail and the Police if need be.

It could be your posty but then again it could be someone else.

Just think how many people you post goes through!

not a good idea, contact lovefilm to chase it up.

I have and they asked for a alternative address which i have not got since i live pretty far away from any relatives.

The next time you see him, just casually ask if he could check at the depo for any LoveFilm discs because none of your rentals have been arriving. If he is taking them then you've let him know you are aware of it and if he is innocent then you've just asked for a favour.

You should follow him round for a week and track his movements.

I say take him hostage and refuse to let him go until you get your discs... vengance shall be yours!!

I might steal his bike

lol

what a world we live in when your friendly neighbourhood post man is nothing but a card carrying psychopath

What there someone stealing postmen!!!

Oh wait, misleading thread title lol.

Seriously tho i would take it up with lovefilm, they will be able to find out wats going on.

Or you could put a tracking device in with your next return lol.