postman or postvan

thought i might get GOW3 a day early, when my postman turned up just before 7pm (YES PM)  i was gutted no GOW3, so waited for parcel van to turn up just after 8am today still no GOW3, so it looks like a long wait for postman, anyway the point of this post if anyone knows how GAME send the standerd edition to you, by postman or by postvan.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="LoftyBee"]

[quote user="marknally"]

So Game are definately sending out all deliveries by Parcel Force now??  I know they used to send larger items out by PF but a standard game, surely that's not cost effective for them? Also I did ask here yesterday, are their deliveries now requiring signatures if they are using parcel carriers?

[/quote]

Not sure what GAME do these days mate, all I know is my son is not happy, he just phoned me to say postman been and no GOW today either, he's ordered the standard/normal edition!

[/quote]

Hmmm, doesn't sound good, I think I will know by the end of play today whether they have lost the plot for pre-orders and whether to keep my BF3 order with them, sadly I have no choice with Forza because they are the only one's doing the LCE.

Depends on long you've had it on pre-order. I say this because, any pre-orders that you had on their when it all went wrong for game.co.uk, they automatically upgraded every pre-order to special delivery for no extra cost. Which is usually parcel force or someone similar if I'm right. (At least it was for me with Dead Island)

I got mine around 11 lookout for them they deliver all day.

i think it's a case of not being able to keep up with the high demand

mine came normal post

[quote user="Akradon"]

[quote user="marknally"]

Do they change it on your order page too? I had Forza and BF3 ordered before the meltdown and they both still show free delivery.

[/quote]

TBH, I'm not 100% sure, I Direct messaged them on twitter (@GAMEdigital) and they responded saying they have upgraded the others to next day. If you are on twitter, it may be worth checking with them? Sorry I can't be much more use.

[/quote]

No problem mate, I'm not desperate just curious how they are shaping up now, BF3 is the one I don't really want to be let down on but they are now offering me £7.50 in reward points for the inconvenience of the webiste mess up so I probaaly will just stick with them.

It seems a bit hit or miss with GAME at the moment, some have not got their copies today, others have.

So Game are definately sending out all deliveries by Parcel Force now??  I know they used to send larger items out by PF but a standard game, surely that's not cost effective for them? Also I did ask here yesterday, are their deliveries now requiring signatures if they are using parcel carriers?

I normaly get mine from the postman when its from game not matter what edition of the game it is.

[quote user="marknally"]

[/quote]

Not sure what GAME do these days mate, all I know is my son is not happy, he just phoned me to say postman been and no GOW today either, he's ordered the standard/normal edition!