Possibly hacked?

Not sure where to post this but i cannot login to my account on my 360. It'll stay on for about 2 seconds and then say i was logged in on another console. So then it proceeds to knock me off live on my end. So after this happened 5 or so times i noticed my gamerscore had changed. Checked that out and got 3 achievements from FIFA 12. I don't own Fifa, nor will play FIFA cause i'm not a soccer fan. I also have my xbox passworded so no games can be played unless i type in the code. I'm the only one that uses this account and noone knows my info but me. So how does this happen?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Just an update...All my Microsoft points are gone now too! Had like 1520 of em now down to 80.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Guess my issue isn't important as i've seen responses to other peoples posts. Even something acknowledging it was read or where to post my issue would be nice as i've never had this problem before. So as a precaution i've canceled my account and removed my cards. Don't expect to be seeing me renewing anytime soon. Been a member since 05. Was a great run while it lasted

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello RTS - if you are concerned that your account was accessed without your permission, please contact our Phone Support team to report the activity: support.xbox.com/contact-us

Sorry this didn't help.