Possible to watch Netflix on XBL while playing Windows Live?

I am unsure where to put this topic, but since this is XBL account related, I figured I'd put it here.

I am playing Age of Empires Online with the same account as I use on XBL, but I cannot watch Netflix and play on Age of Empires at the same time because when one logs in, it logs the other out. I can see the logic behind it, but I'm just trying to have Netflix on while I am playing my game. Is there any way to get this working properly? Or is it just never going to happen?

Thanks!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Not possible I'm afraid, only one version of a profile can be signed into Live at the same time.

Since you don't need a Gold account to play online with GFWL, and if you don't mind not having the achievements on your 'main' account, then you could create a The Magyr v2 account to use for that game. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I ended up figuring out a way sort of... If you run a Netflix show then log into Windows Live, it discs you from XBL, but you still have full access to that one video. Once the video ends, you have to relog back in. I would do your suggestion (which I tried actually) but Age of Empires Online associates the account with the product, so it then asks me to buy it again with the 2nd account. Anyways, I figured it wouldn't be likely. Thanks for your help!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.