Possible phishing attempt

Hello, I just received an e-mail from what appears to be Xbox Live.  The link provided in the email was different than the link displayed in my status bar, however.  Is there a support e-mail address that I could forward this to for investigation?  This is the first time I have come across such an e-mail from Xbox Live, so I'm not sure how new or old this is, but it would be good to get it filtered out of the hotmail/live system before less savvy users fall for it.

The domain name the e-mail came from was (and this is broken up for security reasons):

e p r i z e f u l f i l l m e n t dot com 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Please do not post phishing websites on the forums.  If you want to report a phishing site, use the instructions here: http://www.xbox.com/en-us/Live/Account-Security

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Wow - Thanks for the report link - I just spent an hour writing a post and warning folks to stay away from a specific phishing site - only to be insulted and called some kind of "Silver" something account holder and then to have my warning post pulled...  so I will attempt "again" despite the moderators, to warn folks - tell your kids NEVER to disclose their login, etc.  Also, this phishing attempt is a little different, the site which calls itself Xbox Exploit v2 on the webpage, is also trying solicit your Facebook account info - which, coupled with the info in your live account, can potentially be very damaging.  Please warn your kids!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.