Possibility of getting old account back

Hello back in november of 2009 I lost my account HoveringRapier and couldn't get him back cause I no longer have access to the E-mail asociated with it [Removed Personal info] - Do not post personal info on the forums.  I would like to see if I have ANY chance of getting it back I don't even care if I can get it back but it is kinda just sitting there and hasn't been touched in 5 YEARS I would like it that if I CAN NOT IN NO WAY get my account back for it to atleast be deleted permanently so it may rest in peace if I can get it back however I shall probally be quite happy altough I still won't play it much I am not much of a console gamer anymore I have switched to PC but it would still bring me great resolve to see my account back in my hands or laid to rest for good

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You might be able to recover this account if you can provide enough proof that the account is truly yours. It would be best to call phone support to attempt this. 800-4MY-XBOX for the US and Canada.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

@ EntwinedPizza9  I would recoment to try to go to login.live.com and use the option - cant acces your account. Follow the steps on this page ,and if you don't have access to any alternate email/ phone ( proofs that where added to your account when you created initially) you should have a last resort option to fill out a survey or Account Recovery Request - this means that in this form you need to fill in as many accurate details as you can in regards to this Mic account. The more the better. Submit the form and wait for a response . If the response from the  Account Recovery Request  comes back negative , don't panic, you still have one more option. I would recommend to contact Xbox Customer Support , explain that you cannot gain access to your account explain to them that you have tried even to complete the Account Recovery Request form and it came back negative.

PS: in this Account Recovery Request - when you get a reply from it - in the email that you get you will see at the top or at the bottom of the page a " SERVICE REQUEST NUMBER" it should be something like 123XXXXXX - 9 digits. The guys from Customer Support can help you out with this, but they will need more details from you so if you don't wanna stay too long on the phone/chat with them make sure that if you reach this last step you have these details: Console serial number, Console ID( you can find this one in settings- console stetting -system info  on your xbox ) the email address that you used to make the Account REcovery Request , and the ACC. REcovery number and any other details that they may ask you. Try all of this things and I hope it was useful :) Good luck :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.