Portal 2 Co-op partner needed

Hi all, I need someon to help me finish the co-op version of portal 2. let me know I'll be on all weekend.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

Looking for a partner to play the Co-Op levels after completing single story about 6 months ago. Game has been gathering dust since then and I finally decided to dig it out and have a go at Co-Op. Only problem is that i'm an Xbox Live virgin and i don't have a headset mic. However I do have a free house for the next 10 days as my partner is away on holiday so lot's of time to play, especially in the evening.

Not bothered about achievements and i probably wouldn't be the fastest player as I haven't been thinking with portals in a while ;)

Give me a shout if you're interested.....

hello! We could play it this weekend if you want :3

Looking for a partner to play the Co-Op levels after completing single story about 6 months ago. Game has been gathering dust since then and I finally decided to dig it out and have a go at Co-Op. Only problem is that i'm an Xbox Live virgin and i don't have a headset mic. However I do have a free house for the next 10 days as my partner is away on holiday so lot's of time to play, especially in the evening.

Not bothered about achievements and i probably wouldn't be the fastest player as I haven't been thinking with portals in a while ;)

Give me a shout if you're interested.....

If you still need a coop partner, or if anyone else does, I'd be happy to go through it with them!

hey, I'd like to play the co-op. Will be online in abour 10 hours from now. Message me if you'd like to play