Port Royale 3

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/121/1217628p1.html?RSSwhen2012-01-31_143800&RSSid=1217628

I don't know if any of you know/heard about this game ( A preview in the link above ) but I've been looking forward to this for a while.

It was due for release in April on 360/PS3/PC but in the last week or so places like Shopto now only have it advertised for PC, I've searched around for any news that it's been scrapped for consoles but can't find anything, just wondered if there was a slim chance anyone here has heard anything?

Many thanks in advance.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I thought the name rang a bell whilst trawling through the 'coming soon' list on Play.

http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-/22896759/Port-Royale-3/Product.html

27th so they say.

[quote user="MA71LDA"]

I thought the name rang a bell whilst trawling through the 'coming soon' list on Play.

http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-/22896759/Port-Royale-3/Product.html

27th so they say.

[/quote]

A big thanks mate, shall place an order with Play, as long as it doesn't vanish from their site aswell lol.

Thanks again!

You're welcome.

Reminds me of Sid Meyer's "Pirates".

That was good fun.

I'll have ot keep a look at this.

Kalypso, the people who brought us "Dark Star One".

Az

For a moment I thought it was Fort Boyard, oops.

Looks fun.

@ MA71LDA .... Thanks again!

@ Az .... Alot of the news/previews about it often mention Sid Meyer's Pirates, use to love that game, that's what made me take interest in this.

[quote user="LoftyBee"]

@ Az .... Alot of the news/previews about it often mention Sid Meyer's Pirates, use to love that game, that's what made me take interest in this.

[/quote]

Just think, a futuristic version of this game could be giant mechanised robots having battles.... not unlike "Armoured Core V" that I see you have on your playlist.

How is that and when are we gonna shoot some Axis enemies in "Birds of Steel"?

Az

[quote user="Azrael008uk"]

[quote user="LoftyBee"]

[/quote]

Just think, a futuristic version of this game could be giant mechanised robots having battles.... not unlike "Armoured Core V" that I see you have on your playlist.

How is that and when are we gonna shoot some Axis enemies in "Birds of Steel"?

Az

[/quote]

That sounds like a game I'd buy!

Not tried Armoured Core yet, will let you know once I've managed to get a play on it.

Will definately have a game soon mate, couldn't of commited to times recently as my daughter been off school ill so it's usually a case of coming on when she's asleep only to find 10 minutes later she's up again, hopefully by Friday and the weekend all should be back to normal.

forum.kalypsomedia.com/showthread.php

Xbox360 Aug 30th German, tba English

There you go mate.