Poor XBOX Services.Gold Packs? At 120 points each? WTH!!!

I never thought I would be here writing this about Xbox or Microsoft, but I think I've been hacked! I was about to play halo reach live and come to find out that I needed to recover my gamer tag. I tried to check xbox.com via online  and my password was invalid. I could not get in my profile. So I changed my password and everything was alright. But I learned that my gamer score nor my credits were at a balance of 11!! I almost didn't realize this until I saw that I had 11 credits only. I was shocked! I checked further with online support (worthless). Checked in with an agent called Johnathan, again not helpful at all, and he instructed me to call the 1800 number; per private policy. Then I asked how to get around billing. Not helpful. But I manage to find it on my own and saw that there were multiple Gold Packs deducted at 120 each. I would expect something like this to happen to Playstation because it's a free subscription, but I pay for this service, not happy that it's gone up $10 too, and I still get hacked? Receive bad service and expect to pay more every year. Not Good xbox/microsoft. I shouldn't have to worry about this at Midnight and hope that who ever stold from me and many of your paying subscribers steal more than just credits, but our identity! Plus I have to do this blog, major drag. That's bad customer service and expect all my credits back and a secure account.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Call support and get an unauthorised access investigation opened.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Until you know for sure how you were compromised, not hacked, then I would hold off on placing blame on anyone. The e-mail address and password that you use for Live, do you use them on any other website/service?

Call support and do as suggested above.

Sorry this didn't help.

please ring phone support and dont accuse anyone

Sorry this didn't help.