Poor support from live chat and phone help line....

Hello,

I writing this letter to inform you that your warranty policy on your Xbox one product is flawed, I have contacted your support team about my problem, and they don't seem to care.

Recently the power supply on (one) of the (two) xbox one I own failed, so I visited your support site to process the warranty repair and the site told me to ONLY SHIP OUT THE CONSOLE, as I had my second Xbox ONE I knew it wasn't the console but that the power supply was broken. I then called 1800-4-my-xbox, and the Tech. person told me I would need to get the power supply replaced under warranty, but that I would need to pay the shipping out of my pocket. I refused and asked kindly if he could wave the cost, his reply was " I will try my best" then after some messing around he told me " I made a work order for FREE SHIPPING you will just need to give Fed Ex your service number and it will be covered." Great news I was thinking. The next day I arrive at Fed Ex just to be told that they have no records of any of this information, I felt stupid and embarrassed, and this is all thanks to your support team.

Now the problem I have is that if I wasn't lucky enough to have two xbox ones, I would be sending my WORKING xbox one for repairs, as per your web sites instructions, under the "my xbox has no power" just to receive another working xbox, and find out it still wont power up, don't you think that the power supply and console go hand in hand? Why are we not being told to send console and power supply as one, they work with one and other.

I hope to hear from Satya Nadella or someone of value soon

Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to: