Poor form MS

seeing i could not find the complaints section i will just put it here.

i recently bought a stereo headset adapter, and it worked for barely a week before breaking. i got in contact with MS and they said they would replace it and made the order. this was good. but they expected me to send the faulty adapter to them, baring the postal costs, before they send out the replacement. they should send out the replacement along with a prepaid envelope so i can send the faulty one, like Sony does. 
i am very disappointed with MS at the moment. . .

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Sorry to hear this i would just send it back so then you can get your headset back quicker mate

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Here Here! POOR FORM! I have been an xbox consumer champion since the original xbox. I have been personally responsible for friends buying the xbox one, who ALL also bought a Playstation. Had I bought a PS none of them would have also bought the xbox one. I have owned all xbox systems, 2 360's as the launch box died shortly after my red ring repair and I replaced it. I have bought and/or replaced 4 headsets which I put down to wear and tear and multiple controllers. I have well over 200 games for these systems and about 8 years of gold membership. My Xbox One Chat headset which was bundled, has now stopped receiving sound. The microphone still sends sound fine. Upon raising a replacement request I have been asked to incur the time, effort and charges to send the faulty item back. I have looked after this headset very well. An hour and a half chat with support did not help this experience. I will not send this back at my cost. The whole Xbox One experience has been of this ilke. I do not expect any reply or changes to this issues status to be driven by this feedback. Such action would mean you actually care about loyal custmers enough to read and action this feedback. So far this has not been my experience. Congratulations in turning a loyal customer to an NPS of 0.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.